By using this website, you are agreeing to comply and be bound by the following terms of service and use. Please review the following terms in their entirety and ensure their comprehension before using and viewing this website.
The terms "us", "we", "our", or "owners" refers to "Motion Pacific" and administrative operators of this website, motionpacific.com. "You" refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The content in its entirety, including text content, graphics, layouts, and all source code, belong to the owners of the website. This term is protected by intellectual property rights and copyright law. Copying, redistribution, use or publication either for free or for monetary gain is strictly prohibited. Some of the content on the site is the copyrighted and licensed work of third parties.
- The content of this website in its entirety is subject to change without notice. Its purpose is for your general information only.
- No parties guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the content and information found on this site. You acknowledge that errors or inaccuracies may exist, and that the owners of the site are in no way liable for any such errors.
- The owners of the site are not responsible and hold no liability for third-party content that may be posted on the site by end users, or for content that is linked to from this website including other websites.
- The use of and viewing of information on this site is at your own risk. Any consequences of use that may occur are not the liability of the website owners.
- Unauthorized use of this website or its contents may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense enforceable by local and international law.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to certain areas of the website at our own discretion. If a username and password, or any other access credentials, are provided to you as the end user, it is your responsibility to keep such information confidential.
- The owners of the website are not responsible for user-generated content, and not liable for any violations that such content may constitute.