We will have one 18 week session this season.
We will be offering both outdoor and hybrid classes. Our Hybrid classes will be a combination of Virtual and Outdoor.
We understand some might not be comfortable with in person classes. If you’d like your child to attend a specific class virtually only, we may be able to accommodate you! Please reach out to email@example.com.
Session Dates: January 19th – June 4th
Spring Break: March 29th – April 2nd
Recital Date – Saturday, May 22nd (details TBA)
How to Register:
- Fill out our Liability Waiver.
- Go to our Online Schedule and find which classes are the best fit for your dancer.
- Fill out and submit this Registration Request Form.
- Within 48 hours you will receive a confirmation email from Collette@motionpacific.com or Meredith@motionpacific.com confirming classes, pricing, and billing options. If needed, a phone call will be set up for payment information.
- Pay and receive confirmation. About a week before class you will receive information, protocol and information.
-Read Below for more information about our Winter/Spring Season-
- We will be offering Outdoor and Hybrid. Our Hybrid classes will be a combination of Virtual and Outdoor.
- Hybrid classes will meet outdoors every other session. If your class is once per week, you will meet outside every other week. If your class is twice per week, it will meet outside one day per week. In the case of poor weather, classes will meet virtually.
- We understand some might not be comfortable with in person classes yet. If you’d like your child to attend a specific class virtually only, we may be able to accommodate you! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All students and staff will be required to wear masks in our outdoor classes. We will be implementing “mask breaks” where students will spread out and have time to take their masks off and breathe for a minute or two. This requirement is for the protection of our students and our staff. There will be no exceptions.
- Our class sizes will be limited to 12 per class to allow for physical distancing per county guidelines. Registration is first come first served.
- We have two outdoor locations we will be using: The Secret Garden at the MAH, and the Motion Pacific parking lot. We will implement clear spacing for our students so that they remain physically distant during class.
- Staff will administer temperature checks upon student arrival.
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of any touched surface will occur each class.
- Students will be required to wash or sanitize hands before and after classes and maintain 36 sq.ft of distance between other dancers at all times.
- Transitions between classes will be 15-30 min to allow time for safe spacing and time to clean.
- We will have a teacher as well as another staff member at each of our outdoor classes to ensure safe transitions, spacing, and support.
- If any county regulations change and we are required to SIP, all classes will be offered virtually.
- If a community member is diagnosed with Covid-19, they will be required to attend class only virtually and only come back after 14 days of being symptom free.
Pricing (per Session)
There is a mandatory once-time Annual (2020/2021) registration fee of $30. No exceptions or refunds.
1 class/week — $279
2 classes/week — $524
3 classes/week — $769
4 classes/week — $994
5 classes/week — $1215
6 classes/week — $1431
7 Classes/week — $1638
5% Pay all at once discount.
5% BIPOC Family/Student Discount.
5% Sibling Discount.