Registration for our Fall 2021 Youth/Teen Session is available now!
Welcome Back! We can’t wait to dance with you!
See our full schedule of classes HERE!
We have a full 15 week session this Fall.
Session Dates: August 30th – December 10th
Fall Break: November 24th – 28th
Parent Showings: December 6th – 10th
SC Downtown Holiday Parade: TBD
Read Below for more information about our Fall Season
We will be offering indoor and masked classes. This is a big (and exciting!) step for all of us. As your dancer re-enters the space, we want to be mindful of the tough year they have had. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with questions, concerns, or information in regards to your student email@example.com. We strive to make Motion Pacific a welcoming and open environment for all students, teachers, and community members.
*** We couldn’t have done this without the support of the incredible parents and guardians, our amazing & resilient dancers, and the most extraordinary staff. We would not be standing if it wasn’t for you! As a thank you to all of our families for helping us make it through this very difficult time, we are offering free drop-ins/trial classes for the month of September. Your student can test out a class for free, and if you decide to enroll, we won’t charge you for that class; enrollment will be prorated! (Limited to 2 trials per class). THANK YOU! ***
- All of our classes (as of now) will be offered indoors.
- All students and staff will be required to wear masks in our studios. We will be implementing “mask breaks” where students will spread out and have time to take their masks off and breathe for a minute or two. This requirement is for the protection of our students and our staff. There will be no exceptions.
- Our class sizes will be limited to 15 per class to allow for some physical distancing as necessary. Registration is first come first served.
- Staff will administer temperature checks upon student arrival.
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of any touched surface will occur at the studio.
- Students will be required to wash or sanitize hands before and after classes.
- We will have a teacher as well as another staff member at each of our classes to ensure safe transitions and support.
- Motion Pacific will follow all County and State guidelines as they shift.
- If a community member is diagnosed with Covid-19, they will be re-permitted into class after 14 days with no symptoms and a negative Covid test result. Those students with possible exposure can:
- If unvaccinated, return after 10 days with no symptoms.
- If vaccinated, return immediately with no symptoms.
Pricing (Fall Session only)
There is a mandatory once-time annual (2021/2022) registration fee of $30. No exceptions or refunds. Payment plans available – contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up!
1 class/week — $232
2 classes/week — $435
3 classes/week — $641
4 classes/week — $825
5 classes/week — $975
6 classes/week — $1125
7 Classes/week — $1286
8 Classes/week — $1440
5% BIPOC Family/Student Discount.
5% Sibling Discount
**If one or more of these discounts apply to you, please email email@example.com
and we will send you a promo code to use when you register!