To register for Fall 2020, please click HERE!
The Motion Pacific Youth & Teen Program provides students of all ages the opportunity to experience dance in a context that values the individual and the creative process. We are dedicated to high quality technical training within a non-competitive environment and offer access to many forms of dance.
Our curriculum caters to each student’s strengths and is designed to encourage creative expression and a positive body image. Motion Pacific is a nurturing, exciting and dynamic setting for students who seek either sheer enjoyment or a career in dance.
Registration for Fall 2020 now available!
How to Register:
- Fill out our Liability Waiver.
- Go to our Online Schedule and find which classes are the best fit for your dancer.
- Fill out and submit this Registration Request Form.
- Within 24 hours you will receive a confirmation email from Collette@motionpacific.com or Meredith@motionpacific.com confirming classes, pricing, and billing options. If needed, a phone call will be set up for payment information.
- Pay and receive confirmation. About a week before class you will receive information, protocol and information.
To get more information about our Youth/Teen Program please contact us through the form at the bottom of the page or call (510)-871-4224.